When you install the latest version of BricsCAD V15.2.05-1 you will get the following error
"Bricscad.exe - systems error
The program can't start because VCOMP100.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"
This is from BricsCAD
"That file is part of the VC 2010 runtime modules … by mistake, it seems not to be installed with V15.2, we are going to fix this.
Here are the download links for those runtime modules from Microsoft :
Please download + install the appropriate version (32/64 bit), then it should be fine."
Once you have these files you need to:
- Run the exe VCREDIST_x64.exe
- Then right click on the BricsCAD icon on the desktop and go down to the properties
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and then down the bottom tick on Run this Program as Adminstrator
- Then run the Civil Survey Solutions exe for the software you want added
- Once that is installed and you double click on the icon again BricsCAD should open and run as expected from here on.
Hopfully a new build will be out soon so we dont have to do this everytime we install BricsCAD