Stringer Extras not working - 2015
Posted by Jason Coghlan on 24 June 2014 03:34 PM
To get your Stringer Extras working here is how to do it: |
1. Type in the command line APPLOAD
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\STRINGER15.bundle\Contents\Win64\2015 and select STRINGERc3D2015-64.LSP and click on load
3. Go down to where it says Start-up Suite and click on the suitcase.
4. Click add and go and find that same file again and click on open
5. Close the start-up suite6. Close APPLOAD
In the commandline type in HD from the stringer Extras menu and see if it works.
It should startup every time from here on hopefully