This is recommended for experienced system administrators.
- Run the Software Installation with the following parameters:
- /SILENT –server <server name>
(eg: CSDV1900forC3D2018-Setup.exe/SILENT –server Server1
where Server1 is the name of the license server)
- For CSD you will also need to include the follow where 20xx is the CAD platform you wish to install on. /TASKS=Platform/20xx
- CSD example for C3D 2019:
- CSDV1900forC3D2019-Setup.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2019
- For Stringer you will need to include the follow where 20xx is the CAD platform you wish to install on Platform/20xx/Topo (Topo can be replaced by eplan, rspec, dspec or ospec).
- STR Topo example for C3D 2019:
- 01_for_C3D_x64.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2019_Metric
- STR ePlan example for C3D 2019:
- 01_for_C3D_x64.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2018/Topo
- Stringer ASPEC ( RSPEC, DSPEC & OSPEC) example for C3D2019:
- 00_for_C3D_2019_x64.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2019/rspec
- 00_for_C3D_2019_x64.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2019/dspec
- 00_for_C3D_2019_x64.exe /SILENT –server Server1 /TASKS=Platform/2019/ospec
- You can combine Tasks together by having a ; between the tasks e.g. /TASKS=Platform/2019; Platform/2018
- After installation of the Software, start your platform CAD application and note that additional menus/toolbars/ribbons are installed for Civil Site Design. Run any ARD command – licensing will automatically be administered from the license server.
Full list of tasks that can be used are below: